Trade contractors know their craft and need insurance that covers the things that matter. Whether a contractor, plumber or flooring specialist Helix Insurance Group has coverages to protect trade contractors so they can focus on the job at hand.
● Additional Insureds – Insurance coverage for up to eight types of additional insureds, eliminating the need for separate endorsements or additional premium. (Engineers, architects, surveyors, lessor of equipment, etc.)
● Limited Care, Custody and Control – Insurance protection covering the property of others in the care, custody or control of the insureds.
● Limited Pollution Liability – Provides pollution coverage for job site accidents, including site assessment, clean-up and legal fees up to $100,000 per occurrence/$100,000 aggregate with a $250 deductible.
● Extension of Property Damage – Insurance coverage up to the policy limits for damage to the insured’s completed work. This coverage must be requested.
● Installation Coverage – Provides coverage for materials to be installed by the contractor in a building undergoing renovation. $2,500 of coverage is automatically included and can be increased up to $100,000.
● Tools and Equipment – Insurance coverage for contractor’s tools and equipment that includes $2,500 for equipment that is owned or borrowed and $5,000 for rented or leased equipment. The limits are available up to $100,000 for owned or borrowed equipment and $300,000 for rented or leased equipment.